We are looking to grow our team with the addition of a passionate Recruitment Manager. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in the health, public, or education sectors and previous experience in managing a team. This role will provide an opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, focused on sourcing top talent and providing comprehensive recruitment services to healthcare organisations. Reporting directly into the Director for Primary care you will have multiple Team Leaders and Senior Recruitment Consultants reporting into you.
A bit about us…
For over a decade and a half, we at Celsus Group have been the crucial link between clinicians and healthcare organisations across the UK. From our headquarters in Capability Green, Luton, we specialise in the placement of General Practitioners, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and other healthcare specialists into roles within both the NHS and private sector facilities.
Our brands have cultivated strong bonds with our diverse network of clinicians and healthcare organisations. These strong ties are proven in the high Google ratings earned by our Medical Staffing and Key Medical Services brand. We’re building a culture at Celsus Group where amazing people, like you, can do their best work.
A bit about the role…
- Drive your team to hit and exceed sales targets whilst maintaining a focus on customer service and retention
- Driving margin growth by building strong client and candidate relationships through your own activities
- Provide effective leadership, motivation and guidance, helping Consultants to grow the desk and develop their recruitment careers, by providing on-the-job coaching and training
- Develop and maintain senior level relationships within key customers and target organisations to win new business opportunities
A bit about you…
- A proven track record of success and billings in a recruitment role
- Experience in recruitment, specifically within the health, public, or education sectors
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team, with examples of when you have coached and mentored individuals to achieve more
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets in a competitive recruitment environment
- Experience using recruitment software and platforms
A bit about the benefits…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including uncapped commission, bonuses earned from your team’s performance, access to a discount platform with hundreds of discounts, healthcare cash plan, annual rewards trips, flexible working, and generous annual holiday entitlement.. Plus, the opportunity to make a real difference in the healthcare sector.
If you are passionate about recruitment, have the required experience, and are ready to step into a senior role, then we want to hear from you.